Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dear Mom 2

So, I had another dream in Sunday night. Only in this one you died. I was with a guy who i called derek but did not look like dere. and you drove by in a car with Neil's mom. Well the car went up over another car and flipped. While the car flipped you flew out of it and landed on your head. I ran from the house to you as fast as I could yelling, "MOMMY, MOMMY!" Over and over again i screamed as loud as I could. When I got to you, you were surronded by what apeared to me Angels dressed in blue suits. You (well an almost outer soul you) were talking to one of the ladies.. The lady told you that you had to tell me this yourself..... Then you smiled and looked at me.....

That's when I woke up... and 2 days later I am stil asking myself if this was a message from you, I message that you are trying to get to me but can't. Or is my mind just so confused and my heart in so much pain that i am hoping you come to me....hoping you let me know that you are o.k.

If only I knew.........

No comments: