Saturday, May 17, 2008

Dear Mom

Dear Mom,

It's been amost three months since you passed away. Things are still really rough. I always want to cry! Everyday I think about you and I miss you like crazy.

I miss laying in your bed and talking, I miss having tea and talking, I miss moves and talking,lol!
I had a dream the other night about you. You had come back to see me. I ran to you crying about how much I missed you how angry I was that you had to go away, and I cried about how nobody else but you gets me! Nobody understands me! And I hugged you and we cried and you ran your fingers through my hair and in my dream I knew I would be ok.

Its true though, nobody else does get me. They all need me to explain my feelings, my thoughts, etc. You never needed an explanation you just knew and understood me. I know I will be ok without you. I feel you with me everyday. You will be in my heart and soul forever!

I want to thank youfor the 25 years you gave me with you. Everyday was special. Every conversation meaningful. Without you a huge part of me would not be here. Thank you for all your love, support, encouragement...your thoughts, your feedback, your money, your hugs, your heart, etc. Thank you for everything!!

Not a day will go by that i won't think of you or miss you. And someday I hope to have a child, I will tell them stories about their amazing grandma and how unfortunate it is that they will never get the chance to meet her. She would have been the best grandma ever!!!

For now I will go and make some supper....you just had to go before teaching me to cook your dishes....but i will do my best.

I love you and miss you like crazy!!! My mother, my confidante my best friend!!!!!

Love lil voice

No comments: